Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DINNER DATE - SHORT FILM SCHOOL

I got great news for all the moviemakers out there... my short film Dinner Date is finaly out on DVD. You can buy it by clicking on the STORE button on my website or by going here: http://www.tlapro.com/STORE.aspx

The DVD comes with loads of new filmmaking tutorials that covers topics like script writing, storyboarding, equipment, placing the camera, editing, sound, etc. I show you exactly what I did to make this film happen.

This is a special order DVD, not mass produced like regular hollywood films - so copies are limited. Get yours today before they're gone!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright Tom Antos © 2010. All rights reserved.
The content of this website is for personal use only.
Publication and redistribution is prohibited without prior written consent.