Sunday, October 17, 2010

Exposure!

I uploaded a new tutorial online. In this one I talk about the way that I go about getting the right exposure when shooting with digital cameras. Specialy any DSLR.

Also as I am getting ready to release my last film on DVD along with hours of extra footage, Im accepting any ideas/requests for things you'd like me to talk about on the DVD. Let me know if there is anything specific that you'd like me to talk about with regards to the making of my film DINNER DATE. All requests for purches of the dvd and ideas/comments please send to polcan99@hotmail.com


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright Tom Antos © 2010. All rights reserved.
The content of this website is for personal use only.
Publication and redistribution is prohibited without prior written consent.