Saturday, June 03, 2006

Visiting Esthela and her family.

On June 2nd, I went to see what kind of a difference World Vision is doing in the area of Otavalo in northern Ecuador. While there I also had a chance to meet Esthela, a child I´m sponsoring. This is for sure one trip I will never forget. I´m glad to be able to help World Vision just a little in all their hard work. As well, I am thankful for having met all the great people who make World Vision in Otavalo possible.

You can find all the pictures from that day HERE

Also, if you are interested in what World Vision is doing... or how you can participate, then feel free to email me or go to the World Vision website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright Tom Antos © 2010. All rights reserved.
The content of this website is for personal use only.
Publication and redistribution is prohibited without prior written consent.