Monday, March 20, 2006

We´re in Quito!

After splitting up with my brother, Mayi and I went on our own to Manta. Which we followed up with an incrediably long and scary bus ride up to the mountains to Santo Domingo De Los Colorados and the finaly to Quito. This city should be called the city of the clouds (if it isn´t already) it´s an amazing city located 2800 meters above sea level, just walking around in here is hard, sepecialy since the air is so thin and most streets go up and down huge hills. My next post I will describe the details of our scary bus ride into Qutio and the pictures I took during that ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright Tom Antos © 2010. All rights reserved.
The content of this website is for personal use only.
Publication and redistribution is prohibited without prior written consent.