Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ahh! My Eyes!!!

Last night, me and Mayi got a taste of what Ecuadoian Police has to offer. We were walking around town looking for a decent place to eat, only having to run and hide to the closest and cheapest place we found... all because suddenly the air was filled with tear gas and alarms going off in the city. The damn police here doesn´t care how it fights all the strikes against the goverment. Looks to me like they just spray the whole city with tear gas. And in case you never had a chance to taste it, let me tell you... it ain´t no fun. First you feel something burning up your nose then your eyes start to itch and then the tears come out! Ah!!! I want my MAMA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright Tom Antos © 2010. All rights reserved.
The content of this website is for personal use only.
Publication and redistribution is prohibited without prior written consent.