Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Casper & Clover

We just finished post production on a new film titled "Casper and Clover". It was a project that started out of pure coincidence. Naomi Brewer, who played on of the leads in my film "Under Black Skies", suddenly got back in touch with me after 5 years, simply cuz her mom came across my website while surfing the net. Who would have thought that this website would come in hand one of these days :)

Since last time me and Naomi worked togheter her husband Adam Gontier was just starting out with his band Three Days Grace, now they're a household name and about to release their 3rd album. While Naomi was keeping herself busy through out the years, writing different scripts. Casper and Clover being one of them. She asked me to direct the film, and after hearing what the story was about I knew I just had to do it. Adam also joined us by writing the music for the film. So here we are... the film is finished and we can begin the festival run, while looking for distributors.

Here's the trailer!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

  • Is there a release date yet? Lovely film. I REALLY want to see it. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM, December 24, 2009  

  • Unfortunately the release date has been moved till the film is done with the festival screenings. I will annouce once its available to general public.

    T

    By Anonymous Tom Antos, at 10:59 PM, December 24, 2009  

  • wats the name of the song, will it be released in the near future?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:57 PM, January 12, 2010  

  • I can't wait to see this film, I search for a release date constantly and today found this site WOOOOOHOOOOO Good luck everyone! I know it is going to be fabulous! Naomi is so freaking talented/ She Rocks!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 PM, January 16, 2010  

  • Yea keep me updated I need to see this!

    By Anonymous Zachary C., at 10:11 PM, March 30, 2010  

  • It has been four years Tom. Is the film done with "festival screenings" yet? After four long years there must be a CD of it somewhere. Help me out here, Tom. Reply?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 AM, May 13, 2014  

  • Sorry, it has actually been more than FIVE years- not four. My mistake, Tom.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM, May 13, 2014  

  • DVD not CD, again. My bad Tom.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM, May 13, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright Tom Antos © 2010. All rights reserved.
The content of this website is for personal use only.
Publication and redistribution is prohibited without prior written consent.